Very Best Cucumber Salad
Cucumber salad is cool, creamy, crunchy and always delicious. This recipe for Very Best Cucumber Salad is a simple deli salad recipe with just 5 basic ingredients that tastes amazing. It uses Greek yogurt for the dressing, plus flavors of garlic, lemon juice and fresh dill. The result is a simple salad that's just the right amount of creamy and full of flavor. Serve this refreshing side dish at a picnic or alongside any meal.
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel and finely slice the cucumbers.
- In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt with sour cream, lemon juice, minced garlic and dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cucumber and toss with yogurt mixture until well combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Read Next7 Easy Egg Salad Recipes