Picnic Pasta Salad
Forget about those boring store-bought pasta salads. Make your own fresh and flavorful tortellini salad, loaded with vegetables. This is the perfect summer recipe.
- 1 package cheese tortellini
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- Broccoli florets (or asparagus)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse the artichoke hearts and cut them into quarters.
- Add the remaining salad makings (except the parmesan) and toss with the dressing. Give a generous sprinkling of Parmesan and refrigerate.
Read NextEasy Pea Pasta Salad