Picnic Celery & Potato Salad
A few surprises in the dressing, like cream of celery soup, carry this potato salad to new and delicious heights. Crunch into this easy potato salad recipe that is perfect for a family outing or barbeque.
Serves12 about 1 cup each
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time15 min
- 10 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 10 cups)
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 4 stalks celery, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- ground black pepper, to taste
Place the potatoes into a 6-quart saucepot and add water to cover. Heat over medium-high heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes well in a colander.
Stir the soup, mustard, lemon juice, vinegar and horseradish in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, celery and onion and toss to coat. Season with the black pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Read NextThrow Together Bologna Salad