Creamy Chicken Pasta Salad
Is it a chicken salad recipe or a pasta salad recipe? It's both! Get the best of both worlds with this recipe for Creamy Chicken Pasta Salad. Great for lunch or just a nice snack, this recipe for pasta salad goes beyond what you'd expect from an ordinary deli salad. Try making it during the summer if you want to have the best potluck dish at the party. With ingredients such as Dijon mustard and yogurt, this easy pasta salad delivers a healthy kick to your meal.
Want more pasta salad recipes? Check out our collection of 16 Recipes for Simple Pasta Salad.
- Substitute 1/2 cup dried cranberries for the tomato.
- Recipe may be doubled.
Find more tasty recipes like this one in our collection of easy dishes from Campbell's.
Preparation Time25 min
Chilling Time3 hr
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups corkscrew-shaped pasta, cooked without salt and drained
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, diced (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
Beat the soup, yogurt, water, mustard, vinegar and black pepper in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. Add the pasta, celery, tomato and chicken and toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Stir the salad before serving.
Read NextSunshine Chicken Salad