6 Ingredient Fresh Broccoli Salad
Broccoli salad is always a popular dish at picnics and potlucks, and this recipe is one of the easiest salad recipes out there. As the name suggests, 6 Ingredient Fresh Broccoli Salad uses fewer ingredients than some recipes for broccoli salad, but still tastes great. The flavor combination of broccoli, red onion, bacon and cheese is one that will have people piling their plates. Mix your favorite salad dressing or mayonnaise with white wine vinegar to make a sauce that packs a flavorful punch.
- 1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Place broccoli, onion, cheese, and bacon in a salad bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing and vinegar; mix until mixture is smooth.
Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss.