Slow Cooker Chicken with Olives and Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Chicken with Olives and Peppers is a set it and forget it weeknight dinner the whole family will love. The chicken gets so tender and the sauce is full of salty flavor from the olives. Your whole family will love the salty sauce this chicken creates while it cooks. It makes for the most tender chicken thighs.It is so easy to throw in the slow cooker in the morning and not think about it again until you get home. I like to add the red peppers at the last minute so they don’t get too tender."
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup olives (I used green and black)
- 1 can 14 oz chickpeas
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
Place chicken thighs on a plate and drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with all seasonings.
Put into a greased slow cooker and add all other ingredients except for the red peppers.
Push the other ingredients down around the sides of the chicken, not on top.
Cook on low for four hours or high for two hours.
Remove lid and add red peppers 30 minutes before finished.
Garnish with parsley and lemon if desired.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Russian Chicken with Apricot Jam
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Ground Beef Stew
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Spaghetti
- Baked Apples
- Best BBQ Slow Cooker Ribs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes