This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
"Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole IS the warm creamy comfort food casserole you’re looking for! Add it to your meal plan and everyone will cheer. It cooks all day long so you don't have to, when you're ready to eat, it's ready to be enjoyed. All you need to do is make a salad if you want to, and dinner is done!! Now that is easy. Plus this recipe comes with heart-healthy low sodium ideas to cut the salt in every serving. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Cooking MethodCasserole, Slow Cooker
- 1 (1-pound) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Melted Butter
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (1-pound) Sliced Ham, lunch meat works well but use what you have
- 1 (6-ounce) Bag of Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Shredded Swiss Cheese
Read NextSlow Cooker Cube Steak