Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham will make your Easter brunch a total breeze with just three ingredients and no oven space to lose! Keep it plugged in and it will stay warm through your entire meal. Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham is a super last minute addition to our Easter meal around here because we had actually been planning on getting a Honeybaked ham! Growing up the flavor of Easter to me has always been that same familiar flavor. We would get there early to pick up our hams, fighting the crowds the whole way. Since moving a couple of years ago we haven’t been local to a store so I’ve been making my own and missing the old familiar flavors."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Russian Chicken with Apricot Jam
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Ground Beef Stew
- Easy Loaded Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Wings
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Spaghetti
- Baked Apples
- Best BBQ Slow Cooker Ribs
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes