Triple Cheese & Rotisserie Chicken Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These easy nachos are made with baked rotisserie chicken that can be purchased at just about any club warehouse or grocery store. They can literally be whipped in just a few minutes. DSC_0068 These beautiful nachos have so much terrific flavor. The three cheese combo melds perfectly like a fine tuned instrument with the chicken and the beans. Top them with jalapenos, salsa and sour cream and you have yourself a bon appetit!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes