Masala Chicken Wings Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These spicy Masala Chicken Wings are easy to marinate with simple Indian spices and Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. They can be oven baked, air fried, or grilled for your next gathering or game day. A crowd-pleasing tasty and easy chicken recipe that takes minutes to put together. A combination of spices and sauces brings these Indian inspired Masala Chicken Wings to life. I am talking a lot of flavor in your mouth; a complete burst to be honest! Plus, the ingredients are most likely readily available in your kitchen already! A combination of spices and sauces that are mixed with chicken wings and grilled/baked to perfection!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 15 chicken winglets or 6 drumsticks (skin-on)
- 2/5 cup buffalo or hot sauce
- 2/5 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger (more or less)
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated garlic (more or less)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4/5 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- red chili powder
- black pepper
Mix the hot sauce, oil, thyme, turmeric, ginger, garlic, red chili powder, black pepper, and salt together.
Combine the marinade mixture with the chicken and let it marinate for 30 minutes-24 hours.
If using chicken legs, then lift the skin and cut some slits using a knife into the chicken and then place the skin back over the slits. (video available on my Instagram Highlights)
Let the chicken sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes before beginning to cook.
SERVE Top with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes