Easy Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage
Make this St. Patrick's Day stress free with an easy Irish recipe. This Easy Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage is not only crazy easy, it tastes amazing! As really all corned beef recipes are, let's be honest.
Cooking Time12 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 1/2 pounds corned beef brisket
- 2 medium onions, quartered
- 1 cabbage head, cut in small
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups water
- Add a few whole white potatoes half way thru cook time if desired
- Combine ingredients in removable liner with cabbage on top.
- Cut meat to fit, cut cabbage into chunks. Place liner in base.
- Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or high for 6 to 8 hours.
- Add potatoes half way thru cook time if desired.
Read NextSlow Cooked Angel Chicken