Eggplant and shredded chicken gives this easy slow cooker recipe real Middle Eastern flavor. Make Arabian Stew when you're tired of the same boring meat-and-vegetable slow cooker dishes.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1 pound chicken meat, cooked and cut up
- 2 small raw potatoes, diced
- 1 medium eggplant, peeled and cut up
- 1 large raw onion, diced
- 6 stalks celery with tops, diced
- 28 ounces green beans, drained
- 3/4 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- garlic, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Place all ingredients in a slow cooker in the order listed (except for the cheese), cover and cook 8-10 hours on medium. Serve with cheese. Makes 20 cups.