Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're going to love how easy this slow cooker recipe is. Whether you make it for lunch or dinner, this recipe for a Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich is perfect for you and your family. This recipe tastes just like your favorite restaurant french dip sandwich recipe. The slow cooker makes the beef taste juicy and tender, plus the spices cook into the meat for hours and become extremely flavorful. You'll soon agree that this is the best French dip sandwich recipe you've ever tasted.
This recipe was submitted as part of the Swiss Diamond One Pot Wonder Recipe Contest.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 4 pounds Chuck Roast
- 1 White Onion
- 2 cups beef broth
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
Rinse roast, pat dry, season with all spices, and place onion, broth, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, seasoning, pepper, oregano, and onion powder into slow cooker.
Cook covered for 5 hours on high.
Remove roast from slow cooker, shred, place back in juices.
To assemble sandwiches, place mayo and meat on french roll. Place cheese, peppers, and serve with side of gravy for dipping.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you love being able to have the best of both worlds when it comes to dessert and breakfast, you're going to adore this Heavenly… Continue reading: "Heavenly Cinnamon Bun Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Whiskey Sour
- Egg In A Hole Breakfast
- How To Make A Simple Charcuterie Board
- Sloppy Joes
- Taco Soup
- Easy Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- Chocolate Whoopie Pies With Vanilla Cream Cheese Filling
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Banana Muffins
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes