Pot Roast in a Pot
On the hunt for easy slow cooker recipes? Try this Pot Roast in a Pot. Made entirely in the slow cooker, this one pot recipe is great for weekend dinners or small parties. Serve with rice or noodles for a great filling meal.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 3 pounds beef rump or chuck roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Rub all sides of meat with salt, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, and paprika. In slow cooker, combine seasoned beef with onion and bouillon. Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat from pot. Let rest for 10 minutes, then slice to serve. Set aside.
- Combine flour and water to make paste. Add to slow cooker and let cook, uncovered, until thickened. Return meat to pot and heat through.
Read NextSlow Cooker Chicken Recipe