Slow Cooker Golden Chicken with Noodles
Since this delightful chicken noodles recipe cooks itself in the slow cooker, it's perfect for any time of year. Slow Cooker Golden Chicken with Noodles is creamy and hearty enough to fill every tummy in the house. A little lemon juice and mustard go a long way. Let your easy slow cooker chicken recipe cook while you're at work, and come home to a dinner that's waiting for you instead of the other way around. This recipe will be a keeper for your family. Weeknights just got a little easier.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time7 hr
- 2 cups (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 large carrots, thickly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 2 pounds)
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked and drained
- chopped fresh parsley
Stir the soup, water, lemon juice, mustard, garlic powder and carrots in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Add the chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
Serve with the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Read NextDump & Go General Tsaos Chicken