Party Pot Roast
This Party Pot Roast is big enough to feed a crowd of hungry people! Simple slow cooker recipes like this are always crowd-pleasers, and are great to have for simple get-togethers.
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 5 pounds pot roast
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled
- 8 large potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 teaspoons ground dried sage
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 dried bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 1 cup water
- In a skillet, brown meat on all sides. Place in slow cooker.
- Add carrots, potatoes, onion, sage, pepper, salt, celery, and bay leaves. Mix corn starch with water and add to slow cooker. Cover.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or until meat is done and vegetables are tender.
Read NextAmazing Slow Cooker Swiss Steak
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.