Chicken Fettuccine in the Slow Cooker
Chicken Fettuccine in the Slow Cooker is my favorite comfort meal! I make this slow cooker chicken recipe at least once a month...maybe more in the winter. You're sure to love this tasty slow cooker recipe!
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
- 2 chicken breasts, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 (about 14.5 ounces) tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 cup peas
- 1 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- In skillet, brown chicken breasts in olive oil. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Add green onions, garlic, tomatoes, and basil. Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Remove chicken and cut into pieces. Return chicken pieces to pot. Stir in cream, egg yolks, and Parmesan cheese. Cover and cook on high 30 minutes to thicken.
- While sauce is thickening, cook fettuccine according to package directions. Add fettuccine, peas and mushrooms to slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 30 to 60 minutes.
Read NextHoney Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken