Paula Deen Copycat Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This copycat recipe for Paula Deen's chocolate butter cookies is so chocolatey and rich that you need to try it immediately. These Paula Deen Copycat Chocolate Cookies use cake mix to get that perfect soft, gooey, melty texture. Dusted with confectioner's sugar, these chocolate butter cookies are cute as buttons. You'll love how easy this recipe for Paula Deen Copycat Chocolate Cookies is. Whether you bring these to a potluck or send them off with the kids to school--or keep them all to yourself!--these Paula Deen Copycat Chocolate Cookies are sure to be a hit.
Makes2 dozen cookies
Total TimeUnder 3 Hours
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes