Paula Deen Copycat Homemade Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's always something so cheeky and fun about taking big-name snacks from pop culture and trying to improve them. This Paula Deen Copycat Homemade Oreos recipe takes on the classic cookies and cream snack, and the result should make Nabisco nervous. This easy dessert recipe turns Oreos into a soft cookie. Using fluffy, chewy devil's food cake for the chocolate sandwich and a cream cheese frosting for the middle, this Paula Deen-inspired recipe is something really special. You should give these Paula Deen Copycat Homemade Oreos a try.
Makes2 dozen Oreos
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes