The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you want to keep a cut avocado for use later, try storing it in a tightly lidded container with a piece of onion. No longer will you have to waste a perfectly good half of an avocado just because it's starting to brown. Cut the onion and place the cut side against the cut side of the avocado the sulphur in the onion will keep the avocado from reacting and turning brown and slimy. The avocado can be stored this way for 1 or 2 days. It's that easy and it really works!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
- 3 Mushroom Risotto
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 50+ Recipes and Smart Ideas
- Is White Vinegar the Same as White Wine Vinegar?
- Do You Peel Zucchini?
- How Much Juice is in a Lemon? Get Easy Conversions for Your Recipe!
- How to Reheat Meatloaf
- Can You Freeze Shredded Cabbage for Coleslaw?
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- Ground Chuck vs. Ground Beef
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding
- Slow Cooker Beef & Pumpkin Stew
- Panera Copycat Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread
- Homemade Chocolate Frosting
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Hot And Sour Soup
- No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie
- Slow Cooker Corn Casserole
- Beef Enchilada Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes