The Ultimate Kitchen Guide: How-Tos, Cooking Tips & Essential Kitchen Knowledge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Never struggle to get the skins off your potatoes again! This video will show you the Easy Way to Peel Potatoes so that you can spend less time prepping your food, and more time cooking. You don't even need a peeler to do this. All you need is an ice water bath to place your fully cooked potatoes in. Let them soak in the water for a minute or two, pull them out and cut them lengthwise with a knife, making sure to only pierce the skin. From there, you'll just peel the skin off with your hands. It's that easy! Never fuss with this process again when you use this Easy Way to Peel Potatoes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Cook Canned Corn
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How To Make a Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl at Home
- How to Freeze Eggs
- How to Reheat Gravy
- How to Store Cut Onions
- Easy Peasy (You Know the Rest): Convert Lemons into Juice
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Sous Vide Sirloin Steak
- Easy Charlie Brown Halloween Treats
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes