We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Never struggle to get the skins off your potatoes again! This video will show you the Easy Way to Peel Potatoes so that you can spend less time prepping your food, and more time cooking. You don't even need a peeler to do this. All you need is an ice water bath to place your fully cooked potatoes in. Let them soak in the water for a minute or two, pull them out and cut them lengthwise with a knife, making sure to only pierce the skin. From there, you'll just peel the skin off with your hands. It's that easy! Never fuss with this process again when you use this Easy Way to Peel Potatoes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dip is a unique and simple dip recipe that will make your next party a smash. If you're a fan of horseradish… Continue reading: "Sweet and Spicy Jezebel Dipvideocam"
- Recipe Converter: How to Halve and Third a Recipe
- How to Use Up Eggs: 34 Clever Ideas and Recipes
- How to Make Jiffy Cornbread Moist
- How to Boil Perfect Eggs
- How to Freeze Eggs
- Easy Way to Peel Potatoes
- How to Store Cut Onions
- How to Make Tomato Basil Soup from Canned Tomato Soup
- What is a Peanut Pumpkin?
- How to Reheat Gravy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Potato on the Log Burner
- Pasta Alla Norma (Sicilian Eggplant And Tomato Pasta)
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Breakfast Sliders
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
- Thai Lotus Shoot Salad
- Muddy Buddy Chex Mix Recipe
- Instant Pot Jalapeno Popper Pasta
- Eclair Cake
- Instant Pot Pumpkin
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes