Pink Lady Cookies
These cookies are for the girls. Once you bake them you frost them with red or pink frosting. Pink lady cookies are great for girls night!
- 1 1/4 cup butter (do not substitute margerine)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure almond extract
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup oatmeal (old fashioned)
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cream butter, gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add almond extract.
- Add flour, salt and oats and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon of dough for each cookie, shape in an oblong shape or a round shape flattened only slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until done.
- Cool completely.
- Mix frosting ingredients (see below) until creamy and frost cookies. Makes about 3 dozen.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cream or milk (may need more or less)
- 1/2 tablespoon almond extract
- 1 or 2 drops red food color
Read NextGrandma's Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.