Peppermint Pattie Cookies
Remember your childhood days with the Peppermint Patties? Well now you can make your own Peppermint Pattie cookies. This is a great cookie for the Christmas holiday.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please check out our 50 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes Free eCookbook
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 12 to 14 small (1 1/2-inch) peppermint patties
- Beat butter and sugar; add vanilla and egg, blending well.
- In a separate bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Add to butter mixture alternately with milk, blending well.
- Refrigerate dough about an hour or until firm enough to handle. Dough will be a little soft.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape small portion of the dough around unwrapped peppermint patties, completely covering candy.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet; flatten slightly and crimp with tines of a fork around the edges, if desired.
- Bake at 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute, remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
Read NextGrandma's Cake Mix Snickerdoodles
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.