Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Mmmmm - peanut butter! These easy, no bake cookies are the peanut butteriest. Perfect for dessert or snacktime, serve them with a nice, tall glass of milk.
Preparation Time15 min
- 3 cups old fashioned oatmeal (dry)
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 spray (2 seconds) butter-flavored cooking spray (optional)
- Line two cookie sheets with plastic wrap.
- Mix oatmeal, peanut butter and vanilla together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Stir brown sugar, milk and optional cooking spray together in a medium saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Bring mixture to a full boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and immediately pour it over the oatmeal mixture and stir thoroughly and rapidly.
- Spoon cookie-sized scoops (a heaping tablespoon) onto plastic wrap and let set until firm.