Midnight Magic Fudge Cookies
Rich Midnight Magic Fudge Cookies a chocoholic's dream cookie! Try sandwiching two of these amazing chocolate chip cookies together with some vanilla ice cream or peanut butter for even more flavor.
About 4 1/2 dozen cookies.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Hershey's Cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-oz.pkg) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large mixer bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or just until set.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.