Sugar Cookie "Tacos"
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This fun recipe for Sugar Cookie "Tacos" gives you a festive way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Create a sugar cookie taco shell filled with Oreo "meat" and all the fixings! This is a great recipe to make with your kids. We're pretty sure they'll love eating the end result even more than regular tacos. When you're looking for fun and unique ways to entertain with food, this is the perfect recipe.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Amish Peanut Butter Cookies
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Lime 'Swig' Style Sugar Cookies
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Homemade Oatmeal Cream Pies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Double Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies
- Laura Bush's Cowboy Cookies
- Lemon Coconut Cake Mix Bars
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes