We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"S’mores Cookies- Soft graham cookies topped with a fluffy marshmallows and melted chocolate. All the great tastes of s’mores in cookie form! INGREDIENTS LIST: Flour Graham cracker crumbs Butter Brown sugar Vanilla Egg Large marshmallows Chocolate bars Marshmallows: I found that large/standard size marshmallows cut in half were the easier to work with. However, you can use mini marshmallows. Use 2-3 mini marshmallows ( for each cookie) in place of the standard size cut in half. Chocolate bars: I used 2-3 standard size Hershey’s chocolate bars, broken into squares. You can substitute with any type of chocolate bar or chocolate chips, if desired. You simply want to be able to cover a good portion of the marshmallow, once the chocolate is melted. "
Cooking Vessel Sizeflat rimmed baking sheets
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Dark Chocolate Macadamia Nut Magic Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Double Chocolate Tahini Cookies
- Pink Marbled Caramel Shortbread
- Linzer Cookies
- No Bake Cookies Too Dry or Gooey? Here's Why
- Buttery Sugar Cookies
- The Best Lemon Bars
- 4th Of July Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Red White and Blue Red Velvet Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes