Santa's Workshop Walnut Bars
Santa's Workshop Walnut Bars are so magical, youll think theyve come straight from Santa's workshop. Set these bar cookies out at your next party or family gathering, and soon everyone will believe in Santa again!
- 1 1/2 cup honey graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup black walnuts, chopped
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and black walnuts into a medium sized bowl.
- Slowly add condensed milk and a pinch of salt. Mix with a wooden or plastic spoon. The batter will be very thick and gooey.
- Pack and press into a nonstick 8-inch square pan or 9 1/2-inch round pan. If you don`t have a nonstick pan, line bottom with parchment paper.
- Wet your hands with cold water and smooth top of mixture.
- Bake 25 or 30 minutes. Let it cool completely before cutting. Wrap any leftovers in plastic wrap and chill.
Read Next40+ Best Christmas Baking Recipes