Chocolate Pistachio Cake
What a great way to feature the flavor of pistachio - in a chocolate cake! This is a super-easy recipe, and the pistachio pudding mix marries beautifully with the chocolate syrup to make a moist, wonderful cake.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 1 package white or yellow cake mix (without pudding in mix)
- 1 small package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Heat oven to 350F degrees (325 degrees for colored Bundt pan).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, except chocolate syrup.
- Pour about three-fourths of the batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Add chocolate syrup to the remaining batter. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture over batter in the pan.
- Bake about 1 hour. Cool in pan about 10 minutes, and then remove.
Read NextUltimate Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake