Black Forest Dump Cake
Possibly the easiest of all cake recipes, dump cakes are the best! Just take a few ingredients, dump them into a pan, and bake. Voila! You have a tasty cake recipe with almost no effort at all. Now THAT is sweet!
Find more super easy recipes like this one in our collection of 24 Effortless Recipes with Cake Mix!
Cooking Time45 min
- 1 can (21-ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (16.5-ounce) pitted dark sweet cherries
- 1 (18.5-ounce)package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump cherry pie filling into dish and spread evenly.
- Repeat with cherries, including juice.
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top. DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Distribute butter pieces evenly over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Read NextHoly Cow Poke Cake