Traegar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"There are so many different things you can do with a Traeger Grilled Chicken. This is the first thing we did, and it definitely won’t be the last. This chicken comes off the grill so tender and juicy. The next day, turn it into these delicious and easy Traeger Grilled Chicken sandwich. Our Traeger Grilled Chickens don’t get used for just fall-off-the-bone tender main courses on one night. Do two chickens at once, or use the leftovers if you aren’t feeding an army like I am, to make dinner several nights this week. This Traeger Grilled Chicken Sandwich is an easy way to make another night out of it!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for the best easy pumpkin recipe you can make as soon as fall hits, look no further than this Maple Frosted Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Maple Frosted Pumpkin Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes