Spicy Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spicy chicken wings marinated overnight in buttermilk and hot sauce, with extra spicy oil brushed on before cooking. Oven, grill or barbecue – they will be excellent every time! Buttermilk does wonder to the chicken meat stopping it from getting dry – not apparently such a huge issue when it comes to fatty wings, but sometimes they do get a little dry on the barbecue. Buttermilk plus hot sauce is pure genius and the chicken wouldn’t really need much else, but I've added hot spicy oil as a second marinade so the wings got marinated twice. And the result? Are they twice as good thanks to that? You betcha!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking MethodGrilling, Oven
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Great Gran's Greatest Goulash is going to make your winter blues disappear in no time. This recipe is hearty and full of flavor and… Continue reading: "Great Gran's Greatest Goulashvideocam"
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
- Buttery Lemon Roasted Chicken
- Dump-and-Bake Chicken Marsala
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Dumplings
- Ritz Cracker Chicken In Air Fryer
- Instant Pot Low Carb Chicken Marsala
- Aloha Chicken and Rice
- Amazing Dump-and-Bake Mexican Lasagna
- Baked Chicken Wings
- Apple Cider Braised Chicken Thighs
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- Instant Pot Shrimp And Sausage Gumbo Recipe
- Easy Dessert Popcorn
- Sautéed Potatoes With Spanish Mojo Picon
- Mozzarella Eyeballs
- Ghost Cookies
- Bat Oreo Truffles
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes