Picnic Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Cream of celery soup is the secret ingredient that makes these Picnic Chicken Salad Sandwiches creamy and flavorful. Served on sesame seed buns, these sandwiches are sure to disappear quickly. Make your picnic perfect by adding this delicious chicken salad recipe. It goes well with fruit, chips, pasta salad, and so much more. Don't forget to bring dessert! This summer, go on as many picnics as you can...and bring along this amazing chicken salad sandwich.
If you're a fan of this chicken salad sandwich recipe, you'll go crazy for this round-up of 14 Easy Chicken Salad Sandwiches! We've got every type of chicken salad sandwich you can imagine.
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time2 hr
- 1 can (10.75-ounces) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 Pepperidge Farm Sandwich Buns with Sesame Seeds, split
- Lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
Stir the soup, mayonnaise and black pepper in a large bowl. Add the chicken, celery and onion and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Place the lettuce and tomato on the buns. Divide the chicken mixture among the buns.
Read NextBaked Chicken Meatballs