Mediterranean Chicken with Feta and Sundried Tomatoes
Chicken recipes often make great budget friendly recipes. What's better than being cheap? When it's really delicious and easy! This recipe for Mediterranean Chicken with Feta and Sun-dried Tomatoes falls into all of those categories.
Author Note: This dish is easy enough to make for yourself on a weekly basis, but flavorful and colorful enough to serve on a special occasion.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time6 min
- 1 pound Trader Joe's Organic Free Range Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Sundried Tomatoes in Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Crumbled Feta with Mediterranean Herbs
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. In a medium sauté pan, warm the oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté until golden on one side, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the chicken tenders over and cook for 2 to 3 more minutes. Cut into the thickest chicken tender to determine doneness.
- In a small bowl, stir the sundried tomatoes with the olives and feta to combine. 3. When the chicken is cooked transfer to a serving plate and top with the feta mixture.
Read NextDump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie