Jerk Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Jamaican and very fragrant, savory, sweet and hot chicken goes allergy friendly, find out how. The dish originates from Jamaica. It is a blend of African cooking technique with native Jamaican spices. There are two theories for the name: Originally Spanish word "Charqui", used to describe dried meat, was used. Over time this term evolved from "Charqui" to "Jerky" to "Jerk". Another theory is that, Jerk is a technique where you poke holes into the meat, so that the marinate penetrates into the meat. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Bread is just what the name promises decadent! If you never thought to combine cream cheese and banana… Continue reading: "Decadent Cream Cheese Banana Breadvideocam"
- Chicken Crescent Roll Ups
- One Pan Garlic Tuscan Chicken Tortellini
- Crunchy No-Fry Chicken
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- Better-Than-Takeout Honey Sesame Chicken
- Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Cheesy Chicken
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- Dump and Bake Mediterranean Chicken
- Quick and Easy Cuban Mojo Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Grilled Cheese
- Cranberry Cookies
- Swedish Tea Ring
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- Holiday Cake Mix Bars
- Cranberry White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Slow Cooker Tomato Sauce
- Air Fryer Leg Of Lamb
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes