Jerk Chicken Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Jamaican and very fragrant, savory, sweet and hot chicken goes allergy friendly, find out how. The dish originates from Jamaica. It is a blend of African cooking technique with native Jamaican spices. There are two theories for the name: Originally Spanish word "Charqui", used to describe dried meat, was used. Over time this term evolved from "Charqui" to "Jerky" to "Jerk". Another theory is that, Jerk is a technique where you poke holes into the meat, so that the marinate penetrates into the meat. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Get summer picnic ready when you learn how to make this Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad. Not only is this a super quick and super easy… Continue reading: "Easy 5-Minute Chicken Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Slow Cooker Cajun Red Beans And Rice
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Easy Taco Bake
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Jalebi Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken, Egg Fried Rice With Vegetables
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes