Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Instant Pot Lemon Chicken is a simple and delicious classic meal that is ready in 30 minutes. With just the right amount of fresh citrus flavor, it’s a great dish for summer months. Chicken is my go-to protein because it’s so versatile. With its mild flavor, it’s easy to transform into something amazing with just a few simple ingredients. I’m also a big fan of mushrooms and onions because they add so much flavor and texture to any meal. I added them to this recipe because they’re a nice counterbalance to the tart zing of lemon."
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes