Coconut Berry Flag Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Perfect for Memorial Day or July 4th, this Coconut Blueberry Raspberry Flag Cake is a white velvet cake with Greek yogurt cream cheese frosting. It's a lower in fat and calories!"
This Coconut Berry Flag Cake is the perfect summer dessert. It's an easy cake recipe that you can make for any event. The coconut adds a refreshing, beachy flavor to the raspberries and blueberries. Make this delicious dessert the centerpiece of your 4th of July food table to impress all of your guests!
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time35 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13-inch baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups might one of the best desserts you'll ever enjoy. This delicious Amish dessert recipe is… Continue reading: "Amish Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Upsvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes