Pumpkin Pudding Cake With Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Satisfy your pumpkin cravings with this moist pumpkin cake. The pumpkin flavoring comes from one of my all-time favorite puddings: Pumpkin Spice Pudding by Jell-O. Add the pudding mix to a white cake and it all falls together. You’ll love the way the cake rises so evenly, I didn’t even have to level the top before frosting. The smooth creamy frosting has cinnamon in it to perfectly compliment the Autumn theme of the cake. Absolutely scrumptious."
NotesPlease go to the blog for directions on how to achieve the tri-colored Autumn flowers on the cake.
Cooking Vessel Size2 8" round cake pans
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 2/5 ounces pumpkin spice instant pudding by Jell-O
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare 2 8-inch cake pans with cooking spray and set aside.
In large bowl, mix eggs, almond milk, water, oil until thoroughly mixed. Add white cake mix and pudding.
Pour equally into cake pans and bake for 36-38 minutes. Remove from oven and set to cool for 10-15 minutes. Remove from cake pans.
Frosting: in large bowl, cream shortening, butter, and extracts until smooth and thoroughly mixed. Add confectioners sugar. Add milk to reach desired consistency for spreading and decorating. Enjoy!!!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes