Healthier Skillet Chicken Parmesan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Skillet Chicken Parmesan is made healthier with a homemade tomato sauce, skinless chicken breasts and no breading or frying (which means it’s also gluten free)! It’s a 30 minute meal that everyone will love! It's important to think about remaking our favorite comfort foods in a healthier way, with fewer processed foods and more whole ingredients. I'm all about healthier recipes that are guaranteed our families will love -- with minimal time and effort and big flavor!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Classic Chicken Parmesan
- Stupid Oven "Fried" Chicken
- One-Pan Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Vegetables
- One Pan Garlic Tuscan Chicken Tortellini
- Boxcar Cheesy Chicken Skillet
- California Style Burrito with Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- Hungarian Chicken Paprikash with Dumplings
- Easy 5-Minute Chicken Salad
- Creamy Spinach & Tomato Chicken
- Maple Dijon Roasted Chicken with Acorn Squash
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Shortbread Cookies
- Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Scones
- Turkey Spring Roll Recipe – Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Layered Taco Salad
- Christmas Salad
- Chocolate Turtles
- Oatmeal Biscuits
- Garbage Bread
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes