We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Roasted garlic, fresh herbs, and tomatoes create a delicious and simple pan sauce while this “No Work” Italian Baked Chicken cooks in the oven. It’s a fast, healthy, and easy weeknight dinner that your family will love!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size13 x 9 baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
4-Ingredient Chicken Quesadilla Casserole
French Onion Chicken Skillet
3 Step Melt in Your Mouth Chicken
Crispy Chicken Thighs
Creamy Chicken and Vegetables
How to Make Chicken Hakka Chowmein
Country Club Chicken Dinner
10-Minute Cowboy Caviar Chicken
Best Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potluck Mexican Layer Salad
- Baked Fish in Foil with Vegetables
- Greek Pita Flatbread
- Thin Mint Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Vegan Easter Nests
- Shortcut Ukrainian Borscht
- Dump-and-Bake French Toast Casserole
- Healthy Cauliflower Soup with Bacon and Chili Oil
- English Muffins
- Stuffed Bell Peppers with Couscous & Shrimp
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes