Smoked Maple Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Are ham sammiches your thing? Then you’ve got to try this Smoked Maple Glazed Ham! I started with a fully-cooked ham. Bonus: The fully-cooked ham came spiral-cut, so I didn’t have to mess with slicing it. Most of the hams in the store came with some sort of glaze or seasoning packet. I just ditched that packet and made my own. And I put a nice rub on that ham overnight, too. All in all, this one didn’t require much work, and the flavor of this Smoked Maple Glazed Ham was out of sight!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make Gummies
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Buffalo Sauce Recipe (wing Sauce)
- Malai Khofta
- Beetroot And Chickpea Hummus
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake
- Pizza Burgers
- Instant Pot Air Fryer Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- Instant Pot Chilli Con Carne
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes