Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings
This image courtesy of easy-recipes-with-twist.com
If you're looking for some finger licking good barbecue chicken wing recipes then we've found you a winner! This recipe for Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings is made in a snap on the grill. You'd never know so few ingredients make chicken so flavorful.
Check out this video to see first hand how easy this recipe is!
Preparation Time2 min
Cooking Time30 min
- 2 pounds whole chicken wings (about 8 to 10 wings)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup your favorite buffalo or BBQ sauce
- Cover the chicken wings with Worcestershire sauce and your favorite buffalo sauce, massage the wings for better coverage.
- Grill on medium heat, turning occasionally, for 25-30 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with extra buffalo sauce on the side and don"t forget to enjoy!
Read NextOlive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.