Crispy Chicken Nuggets
One of the best quick and easy chicken recipes you can find, it's kid tested and mother approved! Make up some tasty Crispy Chicken Nuggets for dinner tonight.
For more chicken recipes check out this fun and easy tutorial on how to make Chicken Nuggets!
Cooking Time5 min
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, fresh grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, skinless boneless, cut into 1 inch pieces
- In a large frying pan or deep fat fryer, heat 1 inch of oil to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, put milk in a bowl. In a paper bag, mix together flour, parmesan cheese, paprika, oregano, and mustard.
- First dip chicken pieces in milk, then place about a dozen pieces of chicken at a time in a gab and shake to coat.
- Fry chicken in hot oil in batches without crowding, turning occasionally for about 5 minutes, until crisp and golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
Read NextSlow Cooker Chicken And Dumplings