Coq au Vin (Chicken in Red Wine)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Coq au Vin which is Chicken in Red Wine is a delectable entree that is best made ahead of time over a period of a few days. Trust me when I say that it tastes so much better when made this way. Coq au Vin is a traditional French dish that will wow your guests. You can serve this over buttered noodles or even mashed potatoes which will sop up all that delicious sauce. This is one meal that is best for entertaining. Bon appetit!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Take that box of lemon cake mix to the next level with this Easy Lemon Pudding Cake! It's a delicious and simple cake recipe that uses… Continue reading: "Easy Lemon Pudding Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes