Coq au Vin (Chicken in Red Wine)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Coq au Vin which is Chicken in Red Wine is a delectable entree that is best made ahead of time over a period of a few days. Trust me when I say that it tastes so much better when made this way. Coq au Vin is a traditional French dish that will wow your guests. You can serve this over buttered noodles or even mashed potatoes which will sop up all that delicious sauce. This is one meal that is best for entertaining. Bon appetit!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Would you believe us if we told you this is The Best Pot Roast Recipe you're likely to find? You'll just have to try it to find out… Continue reading: "The Best Pot Roast Recipevideocam"
- World's Most Irresistible Chicken
- Chicken Fried Steak
- Comforting Chicken Pillows
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Dump-and-Bake Cranberry Chicken
- Skillet Chicken and Olive Pesto Sauce Bake
- Dump-and-Bake Ranch Chicken with Bacon
- Southern Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Oven-Fried Crispy Chicken Tenders
- Spicy Chicken and Apple Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 5 ingredient Easy Chicken Curry
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake
- Healthy Gluten-free Pumpkin Bread
- Jerk Chicken Bake
- Cranberry Cosmopolitan Mocktail
- Cranberry and White Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Rose lavender dry martini
- Sweet Potato Dinner Rolls
- Potato Casserole
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes