Coq au Vin (Chicken in Red Wine)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Coq au Vin which is Chicken in Red Wine is a delectable entree that is best made ahead of time over a period of a few days. Trust me when I say that it tastes so much better when made this way. Coq au Vin is a traditional French dish that will wow your guests. You can serve this over buttered noodles or even mashed potatoes which will sop up all that delicious sauce. This is one meal that is best for entertaining. Bon appetit!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Party Perfect Strawberry Jell-O is that retro dessert recipe you've been craving for your next big bash. Impress everyone with this… Continue reading: "Perfect Strawberry Jello Saladvideocam"
- Asian Sweet Chili Chicken
- Crispy Chicken Thighs
- Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie
- Chicken Stroganoff Church Supper
- Dump-and-Bake Cider-Glazed Chicken
- Ranch Cream Cheese Chicken
- Crispy Sesame Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Skillet French Onion Chicken
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Olive Garden Copycat Tuscan Chicken
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Small Batch Chicken Tamales Without Lard
- Salmon Pasta With Garlic Cream Sauce
- Slow Cooker Lancashire Hotpot
- Chocolate Bottom Banana Cake
- Keto Parmesan Crusted Baked Salmon
- Cream Cheese Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Gnocchi Macaroni And Cheese
- Pickled Eggs(red Beet Eggs)
- Roasted Browned Butter Carrots
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes