Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe with Creamy Guacamole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who doesn’t love a great burrito bowl? Combine all the flavors of Mexican cuisine and the Southwest into a delicious portable bowl you can eat anywhere. Um, yeah, sign me up! A chicken burrito bowl is really easy to make: pico de gallo, chicken, corn salsa, lettuce, sour cream, cheese, cilantro rice, and guacamole. Today I’m going to share how to put together the best burrito bowl you’ve ever had, adding in limes and garden fresh tomatoes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes