Broccoli Chicken Potato Parmesan
This Broccoli Chicken Potato Parmesan dish has it all! Broccoli florets, sliced potatoes and chicken strips, simmered with garlic in a cheesy sauce. When topped with a sprinkle of cheese, this becomes one of the best chicken skillet recipes you'll ever try! One taste of this savory dish from Campbell's Kitchen and you'll be hooked!
Find more easy chicken dishes like this one in this collection of Campbell's Kitchen recipes!
Serves4 (about 1 3/4 cups each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound small red potatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Broccoli Cheese Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 package (about 10 ounces) refrigerated cooked chicken breast strips
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the potatoes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir the soup, milk, garlic powder, broccoli and chicken in the skillet. Add the cheese and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.