Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I could eat my weight in these Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings. They’re so tender and juicy, with just the right spice. They’d be perfect for a party if I didn’t want to eat them all myself! LOL! But really, you’re looking at a ridiculously easy recipe that can super easily be adjusted for heat, letting you decide just how spicy you’d like your wings to be. Which is nice if you’re serving these oven baked buffalo wings to kids or wusses (me…wusses are me). "
Yields25 chicken wings
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Broccoli Cheddar Chicken
- Classic Chicken Parmesan
- 5-Minute Honey French Baked Chicken Breasts
- Super Crispy Fried Chicken
- Quick and Easy Cuban Mojo Chicken
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- 10-Minute Cowboy Caviar Chicken
- 5-Ingredient Stupid Chicken
- Coq au Vin (Chicken in Red Wine)
- 30 Minute No Fry Chicken
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes