27 Tempting Chicken Breast Recipes
Chicken breast recipes are so versatile, it's hard to pick just one favorite. That's why the Editors of RecipeLion have put our heads together and compiled a collection of 27 tantalizing, tempting chicken breast recipes for you. Whether chicken breast recipes for stuffed chicken breast are your favorite, or chicken breast recipes for the slow cooker, we've got you covered. Enjoy chicken breast recipes for chili, chicken breast recipes for fried chicken (yes! fried chicken breasts), and much much more. Read on...
Table of Contents
- Break away from traditional tomato-based chili and try this delicious white chicken chili. It's chock full of beans, flavorful herbs, and of course succulent chicken breast. No-tomato chicken chili never tasted this good!
- Spice up your next meal with Southwestern chicken chili. Packed with chicken breast, mushrooms, garlic, beans and spices, this one is sure to please.
- Now you can make this copycat version of Chili's Southwest Chicken Chili at home! This recipe from the vice president of culinary operations at Chili's is a winner at the restaurant and it's sure to be a winner at home.
- This easy recipe for a slow cooker may be one of the tastiest chicken breast recipes around. Squash and corn give this golden chicken chili a distinct golden taste and color.
- This delicious slow cooker Amaretto chicken breast entrée is made from start to finish in the slow cooker. It has a delicious curry and Amaretto flavor that is marvelous with rice.
- This recipe for boneless chicken is one of the best ways to cook boneless skinless chicken breast. Simple chicken recipes that taste this good are hard to come by. Make this recipe one of the easy chicken recipes you make again and again. Hurray for Acapulco chicken!
- Add a sweet touch to your meals with this flavorful slow cooker chicken recipe for Hawaiian chicken breasts. This delicious easy recipe for a slow cooker will transform your kitchen into a tropical paradise.
- This easy slow cooker chicken recipe is a great way to make delicious chicken breasts without any effort. Serve these with rice, noodles and a salad for a perfectly balanced meal.
- Swiss chicken casserole is a tasty combination of chicken breasts and swiss cheese in a creamy sauce. Make this one healthy for the kids and throw in your favorite fresh or frozen veggies.
- This quick and easy chicken noodle casserole combines three of the best ingredients around: cheese, chicken and noodles. This cheesy chicken noodle casserole is fun to make and delicious to eat. Make this cheesy chicken casserole today.
- Chicken breast recipes are not only popular, they are often delicious and easy to make. These Buffalo chicken breasts fill that bill. Super simple, super tasty. Make one of the easiest chicken breast recipes tonight!
- What could be better than an awesome fried chicken recipe? The addition of cheese! Cheesy chicken recipes are the best, and this one is truly tantalizing. Make it for your family tonight. They'll thank you for these cheese-fried chicken breasts!
- Could be that this is the best fried chicken recipe you'll ever try! It's very different from the traditional southern fried chicken recipes you see with breading and deep frying, and it is oh so delicious! Make fried chicken breasts with cilantro sauce tonight.
- A delicious dinner from T.G.I. Friday's - or is it? This chicken copycat recipe for T.G.I. Friday's Garlic Chicken and Potatoes tastes so much like the real thing, you won't be able to tell it's home-made!
- This recipe for Pan Fried Chicken with Peperonata Sauce courtesy Chef Dan of Nonna's Gourmet Foods combines a multitude of flavors in a recipe that is one of the best ways to cook boneless skinless chicken breast. This is one of the tastiest Italian chicken recipes around.
- This recipe for artichoke and goat cheese stuffed chicken breasts looks like a gourmet menu item but is so easy to make. The chives, thyme and lemon zest pair perfectly with the mild goat cheese and the chicken.
- These sweet and salty black walnut chicken breasts are packed with healthy black walnuts. Try this innovative take on a chicken dish.
- Stuffing chicken breasts is a great way to moisten the meat and bring a lot of flavor to it. This delicious recipe has a light refreshing flavor from the feta, mint and lemon juice. These chicken breasts stuffed with feta cheese and fresh mint would make a great healthy dinner with a salad.
- Let this recipe show you one of the most ideal ways to cook boneless skinless chicken breast. Simple chicken recipes rarely taste this good. This recipe for boneless chicken is a healthy way to enjoy the taste of fried chicken without the calories. Let's hear it for un-fried chicken!
- For moist boneless chicken breast, give this quick easy chicken recipe a try. Filled with heaps of Tex-Mex flavor, this quick Mexican chicken dish is an instant delight. Quick chicken dinners with Mexican flavors are great for any night.
- Filled with flavor from butter and Cajun seasoning, this easy chicken Diane recipe is one the tastiest dishes around. Use this simple chicken recipe to amaze friends and family over and over again.
- This easy recipe combines the taste of a pepperoni pizza with the ease of a simple pasta recipe. Filled with flavor from the pepperoni and chicken breasts, this easy chicken pepperoni pasta dish is a memorable affair.
- Try these cold poached chicken breasts in peanuts with curried yogurt sauce for a meal full of protein and calcium! They are great on a salad or as an appetizer too!
- Lasagna cacciatore, or "hunter's lasagna," - adds chicken breasts to the classic dish. This recipe is sure to please meat lovers and pasta lovers alike, and it's one of the tastiest chicken breast recipes around.
- Who'd have thought you could make chicken this good in the microwave? Chicken breasts Florentine is always a tasty dish, and now it's quick to prepare, too!
- Delightful, delectable, delicious! These three D's are the perfect way to describe this most amazing of chicken breast recipes. The chicken is moist, the sauce is flavorful. Your family or guests will gobble these chicken breasts Alfredo right up!
- This recipe has my favorite ingredients all rolled into one. Chicken, love it. Tomatoes, love them. Lemon juice and mayo, Mmmm. Try this unique chicken and tuna tomato salad recipe today.
Read NextDump-and-Bake Chicken and Dirty Rice