2-Step Skillet Chicken Broccoli Divan
This 2-Step Skillet Chicken Broccoli Divan from Campbell's is the epitome of easy chicken recipes you must-try. With only 6 ingredients and minimal steps, it's too simple to pass up! Add this to your no-fuss recipe list.
Flavor Variation: Try this recipe with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and shredded Swiss cheese.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves4 (about 1 1/3 cups each)
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the broccoli, soup and milk in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Read NextFrench Fried Onion Chicken