Chobani Lemon Cheescake
Trying to find super easy lemon cheesecake recipes? This lovely Chobani Lemon Cheesecake is a great finish to any meal. You can also add other fruits to make it truly delectable.
Options: You can use other flavors of yogurt, such as mango, raspberry and chocolate, as well as substitute your favorite cookie or plain vanilla wafers. You can garnish with actual raspberries, mangoes or chocolate shavings.
Chilling Time4 hr
Cooking Time55 min
- 24 Keebler sandies or lemon wafers
- 1 (8-ounce) jar lemon curd
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 32 ounces Lemon flavored Chobani Greek Yogert
- 2 large lemons
- 1 cup fine granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/20 teaspoon lemon extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Crush the cookies and add the butter (melted)..
- Press into a 9 in springform pan. Zest the lemons and slice thinly, set aside zest.
- Take lemon slices, sprinkle sugar over top, set aside.
- Sprinkle half the lemon zest into half the lemon curd and spread over the cookie crumbs.
- Beat on low speed 24 ounces of yogurt, 3/4 cup of the fine sugar, vanilla and lemon extract.
- Add eggs one at a time until well blended. Pour over the crust.
- Bake 50-55 minutes until the center is set. Remove from oven and run a knife around the pan to loosen the edges. Cool completely.
- While your cake is cooling, beat the remaining 8 ounces of yogurt, 1/4 cup sugar, and lemon curd. Whisk in the cool whip.
- Spread over the cake and set in refrigerator for 4 hours or over night.
- Garnish with the rest of the cookie crumbs and lemon zest. Garnish with your candied lemons.
Read NextCarrot Cake Cheesecake
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
murphyevans 504670 4
Jun 18, 2012
How is this "cheesecake" with no cream cheese in the recipe???????
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use